Successful Client Projects
Increasing international sales and customer satisfaction
- This client company was suffering from a dramatic decrease in sales and market share. There had also been changes in key management positions at the top and employee redundancies.
- The main challenge was the sales process. It was unclear and uncoordinated. As a result, customer service was suffering. Internal conflicts were also getting out of control.
- Customer satisfaction has doubled. Customer complaints have fallen almost to zero.
- Sales are up, because employees are more proactive in taking care of customer needs.
- Internal conflicts between staff have largely disappeared.
- Coaching the senior team to create a newly unified leadership team.
- A series of connected workshops and coaching for 50 key people. The aim: to get full alignment in the sales and order-fulfilment processes.
- This included the implementation of a proactive approach to customer service.
Boosting productivity and efficiency
- A newly-formed business unit with a clear structure and systems – on paper.
- In reality, the daily work processes were unclear and confused.
- Internal information flows were hindering instead of helping employees.
- Employees felt totally unable to control their time.
- Employee motivation and engagement was too low and going down.
- The business unit’s effectiveness was below par.
- Efficiency has risen, because information flows have improved.
- Individual, team and departmental goals are aligned.
- Employee engagement has increased, as measured by the annual employee surveys.
- Employees prioritise their time more clearly.
- A series of connected workshops and coaching for over 100 mid-level people.
- Convincing a critical mass of people to adopt new ways of working together.
- Consistent follow-up with individuals and groups to support the implementation.
Launching a complex international project on time
- The company was about to launch a new drug in Europe.
- This was part of a global rollout for this drug.
- The marketing in Europe had fallen way behind the planned schedule, threatening to delay the launch and, potentially, lead to a large-scale loss of sales.
- On-time launch of the new drug in Europe.
- This drug is a big commercial success. Sales are higher than expectations.
- More robust relationships between two internal company functions: medical and marketing.
- This relationship was vital to successfully launch the new drug.
- Designing a customized tool to measure executive performance regarding the product launch project.
- One-to-one executive coaching sessions to get the marketing initiative back on track by targeting 80 key alliance partners and influential medics.
- Establishing clear roles and accountabilities for a core team to complete the successful product launch.